Spiralised veggies

S

Shar67

Buy a spiraliser, best thing I have ever bought, no fruit or veg is safe, I've done lots, some times it is great others not so (aubergine)

Reactions: lisajo2016

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Me too, do so much in spiraliser!! Makes a whole new cookbook!! Lol:)

welsheagle

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Nothing really.....
They had some in Aldis, sorry can't remember how much. May be worth a look if you have one local to you.

Reactions: lisajo2016

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
I know!! Havent been able to get any courgette for 2 weeks! Used to buy 9 a week and none now!!

S

Shar67

I got my shopping delivered i order 3 loose ones, but they were substituted for pre packed ones i ended up with 3 packs of 3 so got nine:bookworm:

Deespee23

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Bought 4 in Morrisons the other day....... £2 a kilo!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Just got 4 courgettes free from Tesco tonight, just come in on their delivery!!!

Took a organic butternut squash back just after buying it as it had a mouldy hole in it.
Customer service offered me refund and another.. told them they had no more stock. She looked on her gadget and supposedly 13 instock. Off she went to get me another squash.. couldnt find them.

So... I got asked if there was any other veg I would like free of charge... so I said courgette. (Expecting 1 or 2). Lovely lady came back with 4 straight off the delivery.

Completely free and my refund for buttenut squash too.

Got to say well done and great customer service to Tesco and for sending me home with my vital vegetable!!

Reactions: miahara

Deespee23

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just got 4 courgettes free from Tesco tonight, just come in on their delivery!!!

Took a organic butternut squash back just after buying it as it had a mouldy hole in it.
Customer service offered me refund and another.. told them they had no more stock. She looked on her gadget and supposedly 13 instock. Off she went to get me another squash.. couldnt find them.

So... I got asked if there was any other veg I would like free of charge... so I said courgette. (Expecting 1 or 2). Lovely lady came back with 4 straight off the delivery.

Completely free and my refund for buttenut squash too.

Got to say well done and great customer service to Tesco and for sending me home with my vital vegetable!!
Result!!!!

Reactions: donnellysdogs

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Makes them taste even better!!!

Then bless my neighbour... he brought over 2 organic broccoli and wouldnt take any money either for them.

He knows how I need broccoli every day and prefer fresh organic rather than frozen.

Such a lovely, lovely thought to do for me.

Some thoughtful special people around that know certain veg only for me and care enough to make sure I get them!!

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Asda had them last week they where not the best I've seen and prices have jumped up due to the shortage because of bad weather where they come from,at least that's what news on TVs said a few weeks ago.