How to Sleep Better?

J

johnpham

Because of my headache so I want to know How can I get a better night's sleep?
Thanks!!!

mod edit: removed advert

Last edited by a moderator:

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Welcome @johnpham :)

Can you explain a little more? How are your blood sugars? Do you have a headache every night or just sometimes?

Are you on any medication for your diabetes?

J

johnpham

Welcome @johnpham :)

Can you explain a little more? How are your blood sugars? Do you have a headache every night or just sometimes?

Are you on any medication for your diabetes?
My blood Sugar is Ok. I always have headache on day. I usually work with computer.
Blood pressure is 94/60.

Mod edit: removed advert links

Last edited by a moderator:

Confucius

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
@johnpham Is it possible that your headache is caused by using computer too much? If so, avoid using it. I used to use computer a lot too. It is not good. It's better to get up and do some stretch of upper body and legs after one hour.

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
My blood Sugar is Ok. I always have headache on day. I usually work with computer.
Blood pressure is 94/60.

Ok - then getting your eyes tested would be a good start. You could also look at getting a screen that reduces glare from your computer. Your employer should be able to,check your work position is right - that is, you're the correct distance from the computer screen, etc.

Looking away from the screen at regular intervals is also a good thing to do as it gives your eyes a break. Look away for a few seconds at regular intervals.