Before and after

carol43

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hate having my photo taken but OH insisted and said I have to show you all. Was 13st 1lb when diagnosed, this morning 8st 11lb. Just don't look at the horrible face (was going to chop the head off)

Attachments

• before1.JPG
    before1.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 309
  • after2.JPG
    after2.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 318

miahara

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Congratulations @carol43 !! Bet you are feeling pretty pleased, that's an amazing weight loss.

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done you look amazing - and you have a beautiful face :)

hankjam

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hate having my photo taken but OH insisted and said I have to show you all. Was 13st 1lb when diagnosed, this morning 8st 11lb. Just don't look at the horrible face (was going to chop the head off)

Ding Dong @carol43 that all really rocks. Well done to you and OH for insisting. Carry on carrying on!

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
Very well done. What impact has this fantastic result had on your diabetes numbers.

jonbvn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Carol

I dont think it is the same woman! Truly amazing weight loss of 33% of your body weight. No doubt it is life changing plus you probably feel fantastic.

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Wow What a smart slim lady