What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Tagging @daisy1 who will send you some information to help you make more sense of it all. Welcome to the forum!
@J-Bee As mentioned above, here is the basic information we give to new members. The link is in my signature.

irish-colt

Dislikes
Ignorance being passed as expertise
Hi folks, thought I'd posted my bloods this morning before heading out. No sign of them so I must of messed up. Anyway, here they are
6.9mmol at 7:50am. This is my first sub 7mmol reading, and this is after having a few glasses of wine with the wife last night.

Unfortunately this is the high spot of the day. Couldn't seem to get out of 2nd gear all day. Then I'd had to rush to make dinner. No salad tonight, just a proper meal. Back to the salads tomorrow.

Pre dinner :- 8.9 mmol
1 hour after dinner :- 14.6mmol.

Really not impressed with that. Can only blame it on the potatoes and pie, even if it was a lot smaller than I would have normally eaten.

Onwards and downwards

leong

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
not putting weight
Hi folks, thought I'd posted my bloods this morning before heading out. No sign of them so I must of messed up. Anyway, here they are
6.9mmol at 7:50am. This is my first sub 7mmol reading, and this is after having a few glasses of wine with the wife last night.

Unfortunately this is the high spot of the day. Couldn't seem to get out of 2nd gear all day. Then I'd had to rush to make dinner. No salad tonight, just a proper meal. Back to the salads tomorrow.

Pre dinner :- 8.9 mmol
1 hour after dinner :- 14.6mmol.

Really not impressed with that. Can only blame it on the potatoes and pie, even if it was a lot smaller than I would have normally eaten.

Onwards and downwards
Are you on meds as well

Reactions: Angelofthemarches