Celibate for life....IS IT POSSIBLE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hornplayer

Well I haven't even talked to a girl in year's, nevermind make them laugh, girls are so shallow where I live they just want money.....and I'm poor. With the money I get I can't even look after myself, never mind take a girl out.

........ So what about all those girls near the start of this thread who've told you you're handsome?? If you haven't spoken to a girl in years when did you have that conversation?
There are plenty of ways to make a girl smile that don't cost anything. - This bloke was very much in love with a friend of mine. He was an actor. Star of the show, earning loads of money. He used to whisk girls he liked off to Prague for breakfast in a private jet. That sort of money. My friend was a dancer in the show and earned very little money. One day she broke her watch. He went straight out and bought her a Gucci watch. It cost more than she earned in a month. She threw it straight back in his face and screamed at him for "trying to buy her". They didn't speak for weeks. - I got sick of him whining too so I "helped". The next gift he gave her was a bag of jelly sweets shaped like watches. That made her smile. They've been married for over 10 years now and have two beautiful children. The ONLY high priced gift she accepted from him before they were married was an engagement ring. Her idea of a good night out in those days was a bag of chips and a walk along the sea front. It still is.
Money really isn't everything.

Reactions: Jaylee
D

debrasue

........ So what about all those girls near the start of this thread who've told you you're handsome?? If you haven't spoken to a girl in years when did you have that conversation?
There are plenty of ways to make a girl smile that don't cost anything. - This bloke was very much in love with a friend of mine. He was an actor. Star of the show, earning loads of money. He used to whisk girls he liked off to Prague for breakfast in a private jet. That sort of money. My friend was a dancer in the show and earned very little money. One day she broke her watch. He went straight out and bought her a Gucci watch. It cost more than she earned in a month. She threw it straight back in his face and screamed at him for "trying to buy her". They didn't speak for weeks. - I got sick of him whining too so I "helped". The next gift he gave her was a bag of jelly sweets shaped like watches. That made her smile. They've been married for over 10 years now and have two beautiful children. The ONLY high priced gift she accepted from him before they were married was an engagement ring. Her idea of a good night out in those days was a bag of chips and a walk along the sea front. It still is.
Money really isn't everything.
That's a lovely story, hun - although I suspect it's totally wasted on the OP. :)

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I can eat anything I want without getting fat. Just this stupid disease that stops me. If I was healthy I'd have to eat a carbohydrate diet to maintain my weight. I'm CURSED to have this stupid disease!!!!! I could eat 10 pizza's a day without getting fat. I'm close to looking like a skeleton especially after getting diabetes
emoji17.png
emoji37.png
emoji22.png

If you will insist on mismanagement of your condition & letting high blood sugars "tickle your belly", then you ain't gonna "bulk up" are you Tiger...

Doctor's don't help at all they just take your money!!!!!

So does the dude at the "off licence".... ;)

If God could make me fat and healthy with beta cells and I had my same mentality and fitness level as I do now, I'd run and ride that fat off my body, but I'm crying just to keep the skin and bone on my body!!!!!

Lol, with the "same mentality"???! In an "alternate reality", you would be moaning yer too fat. :banghead:

jonniey

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I run and ride bike everyday, that mentality of being active.

Gezzabelle

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
You are having a laugh.

I've typed out, and deleted three replies to your latest posts now. I deleted them because letting you have it with both barrels seemed a bit unkind. ....... But, SERIOUSLY???

I suggest you read back through the thread and try to find something you've said which doesn't project negativity.

...... I've spent the last 15 min trying to find a nice, constructive way to continue this post but, well, best I leave it there I think.
Agree entirely. The constant, pathetic whining and apathy has me beaten too. I have run out of ideas to appease this person or to encourage any kind of reaction other that the perpetual moaning he is doing. I will just wish him luck with his pizza and beer ...I am sure they will be very happy together and live happily ever after

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
I run and ride bike everyday, that mentality of being active.

Those hobbies just isolate you to feel even more in your own head...
You need to learn mindfulness and being positive. No hope of changing anything unless you do. The world does not evolve around your misery..

Status
Not open for further replies.