What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

irish-colt

Dislikes
Ignorance being passed as expertise
Are you on meds as well
Yes. On Gliclazide, Morphine patches, Astorastatin (?) and Gabapentin. Use Co-codamol 30/500 when I need a bit of extra relief. Didn't yesterday and haven't used my Diazepam (used for muscle spasms) for 3 week. Just one of those days.

SWUSA_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Parsnips, turnips, swedes-the vegetable not the people.
I had that.Had a filling too close to the nerve.Months later pain so bad it felt like a broken bone .Antibiotics 4 day things.Nearly hit the roof when he touched the nerve.8 years ago just need a cap now.Private care is expensive without medical aid
Yes. We are realigning our budget to afford the dentist bill. Is dental covered under the UK healthcare system?-ours is not unless you are very poor and fall under medicaid in states that have expanded the program. I have a fee reduction plan but I will still have to pay $1960.00 plus medication cost out of pocket. This is at least a $45,000.00 tooth including treatment on it starting when I was 8 years old. My mother had the same tooth pulled when she was in her early thirties and has worn a partial denture since then. I do not know why no one has suggested pulling it for me-probably because dental care is and always has been a priority for me.

Reactions: Cumberland