Hey Aidy here (Newbie) - plz come say hi

Kimbers.21

hello - ive just signed up to this forum, i was diagnosed with type1 diabetes a couple of weeks bak and spent 1 of those weeks in hospital, i admit it was a shock and the life change is gettin to me a little. i hope every1 is alright on here and hope to make some new friends that will help me with advice.

hope to here from some of u soon

Aidy xx:)
...you dont even know how very special you are...

sami

hi and welcome i to am newly diagnosed (2 weeks ago ) everyone here is a big help :D

sami
just found out
HbA1c 7.7

ChocFish

Hello Kimbers, Sami,and all the lovely people that have recently joined :)))

Stay around, everyone will offer support and information, this is a good place to hang out.

All the best

Karen x

kareeta

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Being so high I can barely open my eyes :(
Hi Kimbers

Fellow Type 1 here :)

I know you will be shattered and shellshocked at the moment but it does get more bearable. Feel free to ask any questions.

Karen

Kimbers.21

Hey all,

Hope every1 is alright - thnx for the warm welcomes and hope to stay in touch with most of u - if ne1 uses msn would b great to av some of u on there for instant advice..

i keep getting headaches is this normal?

Aidy xxx

sami

thats funny i have been getting a lot of headaches just lately never throught anything of it just put it down to working so much over xmas and new year but i now wonder if the diabetes has anything to do with it as i have not had any since i have changed my diet and cut out all the sugar apart from a very bad one on monday night but i put that down to having my eye screaning been done that afternoon :evil:

sami
just found out
HbA1c 7.7

jfairy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
rude people who show no respect to people in wheel chairs
welcolm everyone to a great site !:D

Kimbers.21

this headache came on after having a low sugar just b4 dinner today - i dunno if thats whats effected it or not

Helenwales

Welcome:) i am also new here and i think you will find you are around friends,:D it's the best thing i have done since being diagnosed i wish i joined 7 years ago.

kareeta

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Being so high I can barely open my eyes :(
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Kimbers.21</i>
<br />Hey all,

Hope every1 is alright - thnx for the warm welcomes and hope to stay in touch with most of u - if ne1 uses msn would b great to av some of u on there for instant advice..

i keep getting headaches is this normal?

Aidy xxx

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Hi again

Have emailed you my msn details

Karen

Karen

Kimbers.21

any more people who wanna b in contact would b nice if not msn thn im on the chat room wen im on here not that many ppl come on but i catch some of you.

would b good to chat to some more of u

Love Aidy xxx