Type 1 Apps.

CassieLeigh

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm wondering, is there any apps out there that help with glucose monitoring?

I'm trying to keep on top of my blood sugar levels and don't get along with writing it down in a book. (I forget the book, but my phone never leaves my side) is there any that anyone can suggest?

db89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I use One Drop and copy the results into my book every few days.

Nidge247

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Diet only
I use the DAFNE app; but you have to have gone on one of their courses to get access to that. It works our your weekly / fortnightly / monthly / 3-monthly averages from each test, which is really handy to keep a close check if your BG's are fluctuating. I also keep a DAFNE diary which I can take to reviews etc for easy reference.

MaxRebo001

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Mysugr the free one is really good it gives daily, weekly, etc average and a hba1c forecast

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170203-072514.png
    Screenshot_20170203-072514.png
    409.6 KB · Views: 166

Element137

Type of diabetes
Type 2
I use an App called Sugar Sense to track BG readings - very simple to use, and stores data by, day, week, month etc. - takes averages and predicts Hba1c ( though I wouldn't vouch for that being 100% accurate ). I also use MyFitnessPal to track food intake - but again, I don't take everything it cranks out as 100% accurate - for me both of these give me enough visibility to be able to understand where I am. I also transfer data to Excel spreadsheet to graph etc., but that's just the geek in me !

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
MySugr, InRange and Diabetes:M are all apps that I know a lot of people use. These also have pretty good bolus calculators.

You can also look at the Contour Next:One meter, which comes with it's own app and will upload all your treatment data to the app.