Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

A

asparagusp

6.5 on my backup meter which is usually two points less than my normal one, so better than yesterday. I went to the doctor today and although I haven't a throat infection, I do have an eye one so prescribed antibiotic drops. The doctor also has taken some blood to test white blood cell count which can get dangerously low on long term use of Carbimazole .....

Keesha

Type of diabetes
Type 2
6.5 on my backup meter which is usually two points less than my normal one, so better than yesterday. I went to the doctor today and although I haven't a throat infection, I do have an eye one so prescribed antibiotic drops. The doctor also has taken some blood to test white blood cell count which can get dangerously low on long term use of Carbimazole .....

Hang in there asparagusp, it will only get better with time.

wiseowl_123

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Bullies & Cauliflower cheese
Good morning just thought I would say good morning anyway:)

No test this morning have run out of strips still waiting for them to arrive by post,will get a new meter to day as a back up at the chemists where I can always get refill strips a lot easier;)

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning just thought I would say good morning anyway:)

No test this morning have run out of strips still waiting for them to arrive by post,will get a new meter to day as a back up at the chemists where I can always get refill strips a lot easier;)
And a very good morning to you too Oh Wise One.:):). (Looking at your averages I think I'm going to give you a 4.9 today!:D)