Please help with my research project

ndee123

Are you going to share your findings with this forum? Or will it be like most of these surveys disappear like the **** Oozlum bird in a puff of white smoke.

I did do the survey also for what it is worth.
Hi

Yes I'm happy to share research and even essay on this subject with you.. Completion date is mid march so I will post it then.. Thanks for your help. :)

Bellatom

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
I worked in a research & development within resp medicine this unit also included a huge diabetes and Endo unit so if you need a couple of names to help you with any queries than happy to supply.

Reactions: ndee123

Bellatom

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Have completed your questionaire, however as a fairly new diagnosed diabetic some of the questions are a little limited to a straight yes or no answer it may help on some of these particular questions there could be the option of a (in the process of ) .

I totally agree that you must ensure only 1 questionaire can be submitted by 1 subject otherwise your research could be compromised.

Lots of luck with it.

ndee123

Have completed your questionaire, however as a fairly new diagnosed diabetic some of the questions are a little limited to a straight yes or no answer it may help on some of these particular questions there could be the option of a (in the process of ) .

I totally agree that you must ensure only 1 questionaire can be submitted by 1 subject otherwise your research could be compromised.

Lots of luck with it.
Thanks for the advise and yes I do agree with you. Good luck with your diabetes.