EPS - Electronic Paperless Prescription Service :)

adamtran1

If you read below the feed back that I have placed on the website concerned you will understand me but has anyone else had this problem?
I have only just sent my feed back but as soon as I get a response I shall share it with you.

I have registered successfully with my GP practice and Pharmacy.
After my second prescription failed to arrive at the designated pharmacy I again went to my surgery to collect it.

It was waiting for me again in the normal paper form. I enquired as to why the EPS is not working for me and after a phone call was made by a practice receptionist I was told it is because I have Lancets on my repeat prescription.

This is to say the least a bit puzzling as Lancets are a prescribed item needed by my self as a diabetic to prick my finger for blood testing.

Can this be resolved please.

I can and will provide you with further information via email on your response.

Regards, John

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Shar67

All of my diabetes equipment and morphine based meds are done by electronic prescriptions no problems

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I do all the family's scripts by this method, various inclusions such as needles, sharps and controlled drugs with no problem. I I don't understand why they would say that to you- maybe speak to the practice manager to get some clarification

Getting_Fit

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
If you read below the feed back that I have placed on the website concerned you will understand me but has anyone else had this problem?
I have only just sent my feed back but as soon as I get a response I shall share it with you.

I have registered successfully with my GP practice and Pharmacy.
After my second prescription failed to arrive at the designated pharmacy I again went to my surgery to collect it.

It was waiting for me again in the normal paper form. I enquired as to why the EPS is not working for me and after a phone call was made by a practice receptionist I was told it is because I have Lancets on my repeat prescription.

This is to say the least a bit puzzling as Lancets are a prescribed item needed by my self as a diabetic to prick my finger for blood testing.

Can this be resolved please.

I can and will provide you with further information via email on your response.

Regards, John

Getting_Fit

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Sorry new to this site and still getting to grips - I've been using EPS since it first came out and never had an issue with lancets or anything! See practice manager?

Reactions: Prem51