Four Year old McDonnalds Anyone?

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
I was shocked when I saw this video posted on another forum, I used to love McDonnalds chips before I was diagnosed diabetic, now I just wonder what the hell they do to them.

McDonald's 4 Year Old Cheeseburger Video

hanadr

Expert
Dislikes
soaps on telly and people talking about the characters as if they were real.
Irradiation would do it.
It would kill all the decay organisms and denature the enzymes. It wouldn't make the food radioactive.
Hana

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
hanadr said:
Irradiation would do it.
It would kill all the decay organisms and denature the enzymes. It wouldn't make the food radioactive.
Hana

Some imported so called Fresh Foods are irradiated and permitted to go on sale here, so why not processed as well. the FSA (UK) drew up regulations last year

The permitted categories of food are—
(i) fruit;
(ii) vegetables;
(iii) cereals;
(iv) bulbs and tubers;
(v) dried aromatic herbs, spices and vegetable seasonings;
(vi) fish and shellfish; and
(vii) poultry;

So next time you buy an imported chicken, beware! :lol:

sunflower333

Dislikes
Being Diabetic
Thats put me off Mcdonnalds for life :shock: , not that i thought that place was healthy anyway :) ,I've showed my daughters this, and the reply was yuk

badmedisin

I'm not totally convinced. Someone posted a mcdonald cheeseburger into our letterbox at work one weekend and it was in worse condition than that when I found it on the Monday. It just reminds me of that episode of Eerie Indiana where people sleep in Tupperware.

But if you do believe this video, bear in mind that McCain makes the fries for mcdonalds and several other major fast food chains. So you might want to avoid the freezer section of the supermarket too! Ten year old fish fingers, anyone?

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
badmedisin said:
But if you do believe this video, bear in mind that McCain makes the fries for mcdonalds and several other major fast food chains. So you might want to avoid the freezer section of the supermarket too! Ten year old fish fingers, anyone?

I didn't know McCain's makes the fries for McDonald's, they taste horrible anyway so don't think I'll be rushing to buy McCains products in the freezer compartment. I find the best burgers by far are from Burger King, don't indulge very often but much prefer the flamed grill taste when I do! :D

Nigel