Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
5.3 hallelujah! At last some reasonable figures.
Know what you mean mine are starting to go down,but mine where self inflicted eating out with my sister,who just happens to be type1 I'm type2! K

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
4.6 this morning - courtesy of a decidedly fishy evening meal last night (couldn't be bothered to cook so the mackerel and smoked salmon came out!)
Love your choices great result! K

Reactions: KezG

Providence 62

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not riding my bike
bleh 9.5 - that is what happens to you when you stay up until the wee small hours, then don't test until 10.30.

Reactions: mo53

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Drum roll please 4.8!!! Lowest EVER Trick was a 6 mile walk after dinner, works for me. I'm elated, finally getting there. :singing:
Fantastic! I bet your pleased.
I need a 6 mile walk too! Totally envious, but in a nice way. Well done. :) :) :)

Johnjoe13

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
8.5 this morn :( W*F? another restless night, I was 8.9 bf bed though and an early night, should have gone out for them beers at least it would have been worth it.

Reactions: Prem51 and mo53

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
Fab.

You've had a lot on your plate to deal with,your doing great!chin chin!
Thanks @Granny_grump this surprised me. But I did play for Spurs last night...(almost, my daughter plays for Spurs, I went in goal for the your ladies to take shooting practice, whilst we waited for the coaches staff)