Newbi saying Hi

SHESCOOBY

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Liars
Hi Guys & Girls thought I would say Hi, have joined today. Have been a Diabetic since I was 12, now 34 so had it quite a while. Had my fair share of problems especially over the last 2 years, but now starting to settle down :)

Cheers
Kaz
x

Life should NOT b a journey 2 the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather 2 skid in sideways,body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ “WOO HOO what a ride!"

kareeta

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Being so high I can barely open my eyes :(
Hi Scooby

Welcome to the forum

K x

Karen

Kimbers.21

hello hunni

welcome to the site, i was onli diagnosed 3 weeks ago so its all new to me - im sure neadvice u can share will b great specially for me lol

Aidy xxx

...you dont even know how very special you are...

SHESCOOBY

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Liars
If you need any advice just ask away

Kaz
x

Life should NOT b a journey 2 the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather 2 skid in sideways,body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming ~ “WOO HOO what a ride!"

sofaraway

Hi KAz and welcome, I see that from another post you are from Oxford, i go to the clinic there and my DSN is there, how do you find it? I've seen a few of the doctors there and now found one that I really like and can get on with.