Top day today

Janieb

Dislikes
People who think that all diabetics are lazy - think some education is in order :0)
Just wanted to say I have had the best day for a long time - lots of good stuff with my music and I feel dead healthy for a change and I've lost more weight :0)

Ardbeg

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self serving politicians
Well done janieb. :D

Yesterday was a good day for me too. Although I went to the doctor because I had a foot infection which requires antibiotics, whilst I was there he told me the results of my recent blood test (I have an appointment to see the DN on Monday for this, but as I was there today anyway the doctor just told me the results). My cholesterol is 4 and my Hb1Ac (or whatever it is) is now less than 6. :D

I'm still going to keep my appointment with the DN on Monday to collect my gold star. :lol:

Janieb

Dislikes
People who think that all diabetics are lazy - think some education is in order :0)
Well been to the docs today to get my bloods done will have the results next week.
Tested my BP as well and was pleased enough to say i could drop one of my tablets.
Must be the weight loss - also got some fabo music news today as well which I cant directly post about so check my profile .