Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

D

debrasue

I've had a bit of diabetes burnout. I haven't been testing recently and have been a bit more cavalier about carbs (but not excessively so). Back in the saddle a bit now. 5.3 FBG this morning and the same yesterday.
Nice to see you back posting, Geoffers, and that's a great FBG! :)

Reactions: Liam1955
D

debrasue

8.8 with no evening insulin and no metformin. No decent exercise routine either. Too tired to exercise. Walking intermittently is the best I can manage for now. Still congested, seeing gp today.
Good luck with the GP today Vicky. Let us know how you get on. Hugs x

Reactions: Freema

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
8.8 with no evening insulin and no metformin. No decent exercise routine either. Too tired to exercise. Walking intermittently is the best I can manage for now. Still congested, seeing gp today.

Big hugs from all of us @ickihun sorry you are having a tough time, hope the GP offers so help - look after yourself x

Reactions: Freema

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
8.6 @ 3.30am
9.7 @ 7.30am

I had 40g brie, 3 Brazil nuts and a dsp pine nuts at 10.30pm before bed, but still had liver dump