Moderator Elections 2017: nominate your choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Avocado Sevenfold

Thank you for your kind thoughts @Pipp and @satindoll Sadly I will be unable to put myself up for the vote as I will be washing my hair or something.

I do agree though that @Enclave would be a great candidate as he is a fine example to newbies as a T2 in remission. He was also keen last time.

I also second that @satindoll and @Pipp would make great mods too as they are sensible, good eggs @CaptainWard

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
I think mods from other parts of the world would be a good idea so I would like to nominate @Mike D and @Indy51, I know she has declined but we may be able to persuade her to change her mind......
Also @Squire Fulwood and @sanguine are good level headed folks.......

As with @Squire Fulwood thanks for the consideration @satindoll, but like the last time this happened I must respectfully decline due to too many other things going on and not being able to give this the attention it deserves.

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
I think mods from other parts of the world would be a good idea so I would like to nominate @Mike D and @Indy51, I know she has declined but we may be able to persuade her to change her mind......
Also @Squire Fulwood and @sanguine are good level headed folks.......

Thanks @satindoll .... but time zones make it an impossibility to mediate in a timely manner before others assumed that duty way ahead of me. Do appreciate the thought though :)

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Answered some of the questions in an updated version of the OP! :)

Reactions: Brunneria

Struma

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Other
It is on post #1, Added to the bottom.

Soo2

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I don't think I have been here long enough to be able to vote . Would it be fair for me to vote ? I think not . I do not feel I could make an informed choice

However I have to say the support shown by the existing moderators has been amazing ! What lovely caring people . My inbox has been crammed with advice help and concern . They are lovely!!

Also @Bluetit1802 as been helpful in every one of my posts and @Alison Campbell !! I don't really know anyone else

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I don't think I have been here long enough to be able to vote . Would it be fair for me to vote ? I think not . I do not feel I could make an informed choice

However I have to say the support shown by the existing moderators has been amazing ! What lovely caring people . My inbox has been crammed with advice help and concern . They are lovely!!

Also @Bluetit1802 as been helpful in every one of my posts and @Alison Campbell !! I don't really know anyone else

Don't be concerned Soo, voting isn't compulsory. When the time comes, feel free to vote if you would like to, or don't vote if you feel more comfortable that way.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
@13lizanne Thanks for thinking of me though I think I would make a rather immoderate moderator. I would do it if asked of course but don't think that's very likely to happen.

Any way the incumbent moderators I think should carry on and had thought that they would automatically be counted as nominated already.

Last edited:

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
John, you are an extremely kind and knowledgeable human being and will make a terrific moderator

Reactions: Freema
Status
Not open for further replies.