Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Fbs shot up to 6.4 this morning after a sleepless night with very fast heart beat. Thought I was going to have a heart attack. I had forgotten to take my medication Tevapropranol last night. It was really scary and I knew this morning that my blood sugar would be affected. LOL
You dafty!! Don't do that again!!!:mad: Please!!:):):)

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Come on..... tell all. What cheating did you do? Make me salivate.
I might have chocolate today and/or cake for my birthday. I'm planning on being naughty today.
All I can say it involved cheese burgers with onions and relish , fish and chips with mushy peas and curry sauce and a rare visit to Costas and a Primo Chai Latte with cinnamon sprinkled on the top and some rich tea biscuits before bed. Hope your birthday cake was nice and nothing wrong with chocolate on your special day Happy Birthday @ickihun

Reactions: JanetMcDowell

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
Morning all. A very disappointing 6.0 today. Entirely uncertain as to the reason for this high reading, after months of low 5's. Will monitor more closely for a while.

Don't beat yourself up it happens to all of us,and 6 is still within the range.K

Reactions: jonbvn