Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
An improved 7.2 after a 2.7 hypo at 2am. I need to reduce insulin more. Bisoprolol must be helping and aspirin.
Maybe I do have gastroparesis. I cannot keep insulin steady month on month.
Take care honey. :(

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning all . It's a 6.7 from me after two large slices of Cadburys Flake cake to celebrate my son's Birthday last night :oops:
Have a great day everyone:)
I have to say that I would be tempted to have that treat every night if I though I'd only end up with a 6.7!! Lucky you!!:joyful: Got cake in my head now.:meh:

Reactions: AM1874 and mo53

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Take care honey. :(
Ultrascan showed no problem but seeing endocrologist next week out of the blue. Managed fasting blood test this morning, just. Cardiologist next week too. All will be a bit clearer by next weekend, hopefully. ;)

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning everyone

5.7 this morning but had a blowout Chinese banquet meal last night for my uncles 65th birthday I tried to be good ish I promise but the wine was flowing rather too well :banghead::banghead:

Have a great day
Blimey, you have a fine result after a fun evening. Well done:):)

Reactions: Knighthawk22

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Ultrascan showed no problem but seeing endocrologist next week out of the blue. Managed fasting blood test this morning, just. Cardiologist next week too. All will be a bit clearer by next weekend, hopefully. ;)
You need some answers. Once you know the problem, with your determination you can fix it.....:)

Knighthawk22

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diabetes ahaha !!!
Blimey, you have a fine result after a fun evening. Well done:):)
I was expecting a lot worse to be honest but did eat sensible chicken and sweet corn soup, salted ribs only 2 but could have ate 10, one small spring roll, dry fried spicy chicken with chilli, garlic and spring onions with a little rice, and about a bottle and a half of merlot. Managed to resist the sweet chilli sauce and prawn crackers :D

Reactions: Liam1955 and Prem51