What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Granny_grump_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Dishonesty lies and thieves and online Bullies!!!
4.8. Do I have a cold or s it hay fever? I've taken some antihistamine in the hope that will dry me up. If not, cold it is.
Hi HelenHak
Hope your feeling better I have all year round rhinitis that's like having hay fever all the time on antihistamines from doctors fexophenedine, so I understand how miserable it makes you feel so if it's a cold you will feel much better in a few days where has hay fever lasts all season. Wish you well K

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
:arghh::jimlad::eek::sour: 7.2 at 10:00

worst for many many month.Had a big piece of my daugthers freshly baked Squash-cake

But of cause it is linked to a high level of both carbs and proteins in my foods yesterday.. and no excercise.Ate 2115 calories of which 206 gr carbs and 91 gr proteins..

Last edited:

HelenHak

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi HelenHak
Hope your feeling better I have all year round rhinitis that's like having hay fever all the time on antihistamines from doctors fexophenedine, so I understand how miserable it makes you feel so if it's a cold you will feel much better in a few days where has hay fever lasts all season. Wish you well K

Have you tried snorting saline solution? Salimar from the chemist sorted out my rhinitis and consequent coughing. It was like a miracle for me.

Reactions: Cumberland

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
good sunday to everyone here :)

today 6.1 still too high compared to my average levels... but at least a lot better than yesterdays 7.2

yesterday burned 2066 and ate 2088 of which 167 gr carbs and 91 gr proteins...

just wondering if it is the ginseng I am drinking in the mornings that raises next days morning blood glucose ... hmmm