Hello from NYC!!

yogirajj

Dislikes
Diabetic know-it-all(s)!!
Salutations everyone!!

Just signed up today. I have type 1.5 (LADA) & overcame blindness about 4-1/2 years ago. I am really working hard to connect with other diabetics, and telling my story on my blog. I am so very sad that we have 290+ million people World Wide with diabetes, yet I've discovered the world still doesn't know the slightest bit about diabetes. Hopefully community sites like this one can help educate and inspire more people with diabetes to educate others without. Keep up the good work...............

:mrgreen:

Richard157

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Rude members who tend to chase others away, trolls who pretend to be something they are not.
Ah Ha! Nice to see you here Yogirajj. Welcome! I live in Kingston, NY. That is in the Catskills, just a 2 hour drive from NY City.

Synonym

Dislikes
Having no energy as this is so limiting.
Richard157 said:
Ah Ha! Nice to see you here Yogirajj. Welcome! I live in Kingston, NY. That is in the Catskills, just a 2 hour drive from NY City.

Aha! The place where you just might go to sleep and wake up 100 years later like Rip Van Winkle supposedly did! :lol:

Richard157

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Rude members who tend to chase others away, trolls who pretend to be something they are not.
That is correct Synonym. :) Washington Irvin wrote that book. He also wrote "The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow", a Halloween treat. :shock: There is a community just west of NY City called Irvington. Washington Irvin's home is located there and is open to the public for touring. Y'all come on over the pond and take a tour. :p