LOW CARB LOG IN FAILURE

Quirkybee

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi

After 4-5 attempts of resetting password, I've yet again been unsuccessful in logging in to the low carb forum.

There is all the info and several links from many members saying to check out this low carb lifestyle, yet it seems that many of us cannot gain access.

How am I supposed to get all the help that this site is alleged to offer, if I can't gain access?
I gained access upon first registration, but not been able to since then, despite all the password resetting.

I'm not setting up an alternative email, so if it thinks it can change my email in any way, particularly omitting the hyphen from within my email, then that isn't going to work, because that is part of my email address.

Any help would be appreciated at some point. Thanks in advance.

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi

After 4-5 attempts of resetting password, I've yet again been unsuccessful in logging in to the low carb forum.

There is all the info and several links from many members saying to check out this low carb lifestyle, yet it seems that many of us cannot gain access.

How am I supposed to get all the help that this site is alleged to offer, if I can't gain access?
I gained access upon first registration, but not been able to since then, despite all the password resetting.

I'm not setting up an alternative email, so if it thinks it can change my email in any way, particularly omitting the hyphen from within my email, then that isn't going to work, because that is part of my email address.

Any help would be appreciated at some point. Thanks in advance.

Quirkybee - Is this the Low Carb Programme you're trying to join?

If it is, this is something we hear from time to time. As you are already a member of the site, you don't need to "join" the programme, but just need to log in.

upload_2017-4-18_9-43-45.png

I believe there are issues if you are already a member of the site and click the green "Join (it's free") button. You should be trying the orange "Log In" button on the top right of the screenshot attached.

If that's not the issue, could you maybe give a bit more clarification on exactly what's happening.

I hope that helps.

Quirkybee

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi Andbreathe

I've only accessed it from an email via my phone. That email has now dropped out and I cannot find another link. I've tried low carb programme via Internet, but it's not the one.

When I find it (or if anyone has it on hand to pop it in here), I'd be so grateful. I will click on the orange log in then. I can't remember which I've clicked on, but I know it wasn't the orange icon. All it says is once I've put my email and password in, it says "your credentials are incorrect" Been having this problem since Aug 25 2016, which wasn't long after registration.
Thank you

Quirkybee

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Found it lol. I had this screen before, but have never clicked on the Orange log in button. I did just now and it's brought up the same screen. Still cannot log in. I Although I keep a note of my BG levels via the code free meter, I quite liked the graph on the low carb programme the very first day I registered, but of course, I cannot gain access again.

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Thanks for clarifying your problem @Quirkybee

Have you tried clearing 'cookies' and History from your internet in case that causing an issue?

Quirkybee

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Azure - I'll try clearing my history etc and see if that helps.

AndBreathe - I have no idea what my user name is, unless it's the same as Quirkybee on here. I'll try anyway. Thanks both for your help, hopefully I'll get in somehow
I'll update soon.

Quirkybee

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi,

I've done what has been requested and alternated my user name and password, but I fail to log in.

lemming

I'm having the same problem. Every time I try to log in it says that my "credentials are incorrect". I've tried changing my password, but no luck.

Any help to sort this would be appreciated.

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm having the same problem. Every time I try to log in it says that my "credentials are incorrect". I've tried changing my password, but no luck.

Any help to sort this would be appreciated.

I've tagged you to the techies too, Lemming.

Ultramum

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I tried this out of interest - twice got "credentials incorrect" even though they were correct (I had made a note of the password) - third time let me in with exactly the same log in details

Suspect the 'handshake' (or whatever it is computers do) is not working correctly at times