Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

gunner10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
A party without alcohol hangover of 7.2 :) :) :)
I think I'm still carb drunk. Eyes are stinging and feel my blood has got insects running around in it.
I haven't had that much carb for donkey's years. I took extra insulin yesterday but might not need to today but IF they start jumping up I'll knock them on the head. Angiogram tomorrow.
Detoxing today, me thinks! Hiccup!
Thank god I wasn't on new insulin.
Minion birthday cake was just the tip of the iceberg!

I feel guilty now. :(
Good luck with the Angio tomorrow @ickihun x

Reactions: Lorraine deer

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Good Morning 7.3 at 0630 today. :(
After a lot (almost a whole tub) of Haagen Dazs ice cream last night. My sugar craving seems to be returrng and I need to get a grip again.
You weren't at our party were you? It was the clotted cream ice cream which talked me into the other naughties too. Where's the oppo when we need it?
We need it in ALL supermarkets as a must!

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
26.04.2017 - reading this morning 6.3 - really please with this as it has finally dropped back below 7.0 - I have been very stressed and I am aware this has a very negative effect on my blood glucose levels.
Sorry to hear you're stressed, but at least you're aware of the impact on your BG so hopefully you won't beat yourself up and add to your woes. A very respectable 6.3 well done

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
10.1 - waiting to see what effect the anti stress medication my doctor has given me has. Very keyed up after a bereavement. Doc said to try not to worry as once the stress wears off, the BG will go down. Getting myself out and about to get exercise.
Sorry to hear of your troubles. Be kind to yourself.