What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Freema 6.2 this morning but cannot test tomorrow run out of test strips will only get my prescription tomorrow afternoon,not too concerned readings been fine. Will post late tomorrow after evening meal.K

me neither , dear Granny grump.. I hope my numbers are in the fives... but my meter has died and am waiting for a new one don´t know when I´ll get it hopefully in a few days.... :(:sour::shy:

Last edited:

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Morning folks .. 5.4 at 05.00 .. good here so far but nothing much changes in "the smoke" .. visiting the Tower today :happy:
Be careful several of my ancestors went to the Tower but never made it out again well not in one piece any way.

My FBG this morning was 6.0 ate very late last night including a lot of carbs.(Peri Peri fries)

phdiabetic

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
The last couple of days I was a bit embarrassed about my numbers - generally waking up somewhere around 6's-7's - which was kind of unavoidable due to a tablet I'm taking. Should hopefully be back to normal in a couple of days but I'm still pretty unhappy about it all. Anyway checking in with a 6.5 today :/

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
The last couple of days I was a bit embarrassed about my numbers - generally waking up somewhere around 6's-7's - which was kind of unavoidable due to a tablet I'm taking. Should hopefully be back to normal in a couple of days but I'm still pretty unhappy about it all. Anyway checking in with a 6.5 today :/
6's - 7's are not that bad certainly nothing to be embarrassed about any way they are what they are so just post them any way if you want to.