Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
good morning dear Ally what fine number you have got this morning, wish you all the best and a very fine sunshiny day hugs and love to you
Thank you. Enjoy your Sunday

bigjim19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
a lot of food im supposed to eat yuk
It happens mate, but it is still a lot lower than before when it was 7 & 8's every morning.

Yeah I know but it's frustrating when you get decent figures for a while then out of the blue it jumps up for no apparent reason

I came off the meds a few weeks ago but I'm struggling to get back to the same readings as before, I did expect them to go up but thought I could keep it down but it's still early days so I'll keep going ,but well done getting yours down that low

Reactions: JanetMcDowell
D

Deleted member 308541

I came off the meds a few weeks ago but I'm struggling to get back to the same readings as before
I am still taking Metformin fast acting instead of the extended release ones, as they have been unavailable in Australia up to last week when I got them in my scripts.

I have 50 heavies left before I start taking the new ones, so it will be interesting to see what effect XR's will have on my fasting bgl.