Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Polgara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
4.9 - full of a cold, which clearly isn't pushing up my fasting numbers, but it is making my post meal figures go high. Busy weekend ahead with daughter home from Uni for 2 days and lots on at church - and it's raining so I'm skipping my morning walk and hoping to go out later.

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
10.00 at 6.45am
Was 10.1 when I went to bed at 11pm. Very little sleep, around 3 hrs, so surprised I went down a tiny bit and not up. Readings at work before tea 8.0 and the same 2 hrs later, but then a very stressful time at work later in the evening and I'm sure that pushed up my readings. LCHF yesterday and no cheating. NO CRAMP LAST NIGHT THOUGH!

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.4 at 11:00
have a terrible headace, didn´t eat much carb yesterday nor protein... must be because I am ill, was in fitness too yesterday but very late in the day so maybe thats a reason too... hope painkillers will do it.

Last edited: