maybe diabetes

alunke82

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
hi all i have been here before i have a question more i am really sick every morning and 3 days out of 6 my morning reading was between 7,2- 7,8 i dont get it doctors say i dont have diabetes but those 3 days was to high and have every symptom of diabetes

haanstra76

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
hi all i have been here before i have a question more i am really sick every morning and 3 days out of 6 my morning reading was between 7,2- 7,8 i dont get it doctors say i dont have diabetes but those 3 days was to high and have every symptom of diabetes
Its indeed alittle Hi for early morning but but still not above 8 dont sounds like diabetic to me

alunke82

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
in denmark they say that fasting above 7,0 are diabetes and thats why i dont understand it mine are normal somedays and some days not is it like that in healty people?and if i eat my blood sugar are going down
i pee between 20-30 times every day if i drink water and coffee i can pee every 20-30 min it all startet with dizzy spells i had to lay down and stomach pain if i am forcing to excercise i get dizzy whenever i stand up but next day i can sometimes feel better but not allways worst thing is i am so sick in the morning and hot and got alot of other issues with time burning feet worse if i eat sugar

Last edited:

kokhongw

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Did you test your glucose level when you get your dizzy spells? And how low did your sugar go when you eat?

alunke82

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
hi blood sugar are only high morning and then normal rest of the day between 5,5 and 6,5
i got sick after a tick bite but i have hard time beliving that little thing can make me sick and before i eat alot of food only sugar and fat i put alot on weight on and then i think it could be diabetes becouse of years fat/sugar food

leslie10152

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ignorance
If you are experiencing levels above 10 after meals, excessive thirst, drowsyness, lethargy and frequent need to urinate, then have no doubt. Some signs to look for are profuse sweating, abdominal pain, unexplained weight loss, blurred vision or sleepless nights can be warnings. By all means, remain vigilant. Diabetes will catch you out if you are not watching.

alunke82

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
hi i have all those symptoms only one i dont have is high blood sugar after meal my blood sugar dont raise or only going alittle up after meal

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

the blood glucose depends on what you eat mostly, but diabetics type 2 also most times have a somewhat overactive liver, which lead to a higher rate of transformation of proteins into glucose as well, so some do get very raised blood glucose even when they eat a low-normal level of carbs.

Besides that type 2 diabetics also have insuline resistance which means their body/muscle cells wont take in the glucose from the blood as easily and fast as do normal peoples blood cells.

Dit problem kan være at det du spiser har alt for mange kulhydrater , måske har du predibetes som er begyndelsen til diabetes , men af mange læger ikke tages lige så alvorligt, hvilket jeg synes de burde gøre.
jeg vil skrive hvilken slags mad du skal spise så lidt af som muligt og hvilke mad typer du kan spise meget mere af uden at det får dit bloodsukker til at stige

spis mere:

kød, stort set alle slags ost, æg, nødder alle slags ,bacon i mindre portioner, flæskesvær, salat grøntsager som tomater agurk salat squash, avocado selleri, revne rå rødbeder evt. blandet i flødeskum og peberrod også blandet i flødeskum men naturligvis uden sukker, man kan drikke 1 glas rødvin hver dag helst om aftenen da det er godt for blodårerne (hvis man ellers ikke har alkoholproblemer) eller en snaps hver morgen eller til sildemaden til frokost, spis gerne fisk så meget du har lyst men uden panering...

Spis i mindre mængder bær ;

Jordbær blåbær brombær og andre bær gerne med fløde, spis hytteost og yoghurt af den slags der ikke er sukker i... og peanuts

spis så lidt som muligt eller undgå helt at spise :

kage, sukker, honning, slik og brød alle slags og hvis du vil spise brød alligevel så spis protein bollerne man kan købe hos LIDL fordi de næsten ingen kulhydrater har i sig, eller hvis du slet ikke kan undvære det så en skive mørkt groft rugbrød eller knækbrød af den grove slags med meget højt fiber indhold, undgå frugt især bananer og vandmelon og mango , men også æbler og pærer især når de er meget modne ... fordi de så indeholder meget mere frugtsukker, drik aldrig frugtjuice da frugtsukker går lige i leveren og gør det derfor endnu vanskeligere for kroppen at holde sukkeret i blodet lavt

/ translated ;

Your problem may be that what you eat has too many carbohydrates, perhaps you have predibetes which are the onset of diabetes, but many doctors do not take as seriously as I think they should do. I will write what kind of food you should eat as little as possible and what food types you can eat much more without causing your blood sugar to rise

Eat more:

Meat, pretty much all kinds of cheese, eggs, bacon in smaller portions, pork tenderloin, salad vegetables like tomatoes cucumber salad squash, avocado celery, cracked raw beetroot possibly. Mixed in whipped cream and horseradish also mixed in whipped cream but of course without sugar, one can drink 1 glass of red wine every day preferably in the evening as it is good for the blood vessels (if you do not have alcohol problems) or a snap every morning or for the herring for lunch, Eat fish as much as you like but without paneling ...

Eat in smaller amounts of berries;

Strawberries blueberry blackberries and other berries like with cream, cook cottage cheese and yoghurt of the kind there is no sugar in the ...

Eat as little as possible or avoid eating completely:

Cake,sugar. honey, candy, bread all sorts and if you want to eat bread anyway, eat the protein balls you can buy at LIDL because they have almost no carbohydrates or if you can not do it, then a slice of dark coarse rye bread or crispbread of the coarse Kind of very high fiber content, avoid fruit especially bananas and watermelon and mango, but also apples and pears especially when they are very mature ... because they contain much more fruit sugar, never drink fruit juice as fruit sugar goes right in the liver and does it Therefore even harder for the body to keep the sugar in the blood low

the diabetes criteria is the same in all european countries, here is a link that tell you in danish what you need to know of diabetes:
http://www.netdoktor.dk/sygdomme/fakta/diabetestype2.htm

Last edited:

raun01

Regular checkups are good to determine any issues, don't stress yourself thinking it over. To combat drowsiness, abdominal pain, vision issues you need to change lifestyle and include exercise in your routine.

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
hi i have all those symptoms only one i dont have is high blood sugar after meal my blood sugar dont raise or only going alittle up after meal

could be you are just eating far too many grams of carbs on a daily basis, that will lead the level of blood glucose up easily
here you can be guided from the Glychemic index that tells us how much different foods will posibly spike our blood glucose when eating, it is unhealthy to have to high spikes .... so the sensible way would be to eat mostly low spiking foods, especially if you ave a normal reacting insuline, you could just looke at the spiking foods and eliminate then from your eating style.
http://sundfo.dk/mere-om-pco/glykaemisk-indeks-tabel-gi-tal.html

if you also have insuline resitance ALL carbs will raise your blood glucose .. and it will be sensible to go low carb like under a total of 100 grams of carbs in a day or even lower

by the way taking long walks also helps lowering blood glucose and excesive muscle training and building muscles also helps lowering insuline resistance

julie56

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Angry people and liver!
Hi @alunke82 , sorry to hear about your problems. Not wanting to "diagnose" you, but you did mention a tick bite. This can lead to Lyme Disease which can cause excessive urination and many other symptoms. Have you been checked for this?? Perhaps @Freema may be able to translate and guide you to an appropriate website for you to check the symptoms and mention it to your doctor. Best wishes

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
My daughter at times has very high blood sugar odd times after meals as high as 14 to 16 when she had an HbA1c it was 39 non diabetic. Doctor says he will not test again. Transient high BG levels do not necessarily mean you are diabetic.

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @alunke82 , sorry to hear about your problems. Not wanting to "diagnose" you, but you did mention a tick bite. This can lead to Lyme Disease which can cause excessive urination and many other symptoms. Have you been checked for this?? Perhaps @Freema may be able to translate and guide you to an appropriate website for you to check the symptoms and mention it to your doctor. Best wishes

well yes here is some i nformation on Tick bite/ tæge bid / flåtbid and Borreliose or the even worse tick borne encephalitis (TBE).which can lead to brain inflamation

here it is important to insist on having taken a blood sample and be examined for especially that as doctors are not really aware of this posibillity.

https://www.sundhed.dk/borger/patienthaandbogen/infektioner/sygdomme/diverse/flaatbid/

by the way one can get somewhat higher blood glucose too when having an infection also when not being diabetic..

librarising

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
I agree with @julie56 about lyme disease, following a tick bite, and as she says it can explain the urination.
It is on the rise, so some GPs/doctors will be less aware of it.
Geoff

alunke82

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
ty all for help i am very ill i have been testet in denmark it was negative then i whent to germany and got a weak positive test i was on abx about 10 days before i got testet maybe it influence the test and low cd57 test bad immune and ebv but i read that allmost all is positive in germany and there is no 100% test for lyme thats why i have hard time beliving it i got so many things in my body and i never been sick before and i know if you go with undiagnosed diabetes you can get many health problems to and i took abx 12 days after germany i know its to little dosis but now i am way more sick some say its a herx but maybe its becouse i cant tolerate abx i was given becouse i have herxed for 8 days now it sounds of alot to me but i dont know

ErylV

Type of diabetes
Type 2

ErylV

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Good evening Alunke82- beeing ill in the morning is a regular feature of my diabetes and remains the case even though I have lost a lot of weight and reduced my HBA 1c to 46. You are ill for a reason and you need to get to the bottom of it- give your doctor a call and insist on a diagnosis!

alunke82

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
good evening erylv are you still sick with treatment?i have lost weight to and eat allmost no sugar and good food now but still very sick