Happy Birthday Ken.

suzi

Dislikes
people who are rude and ignorant, and people who have no patience in queues.
Happy Birthday for yesterday Ken, hope you had a very good night, and not suffering too much today,
Suzi xxxx

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Hi Suzi from Ballymoney...... :D

How's the high life in Malta suiting you and Andrew ?
Hope everybody is well. I did imbibe a little last night......I took Dippy at her word and kept WELL hydrated, somehow I don't think she meant by using Guinness !! :lol:

Had a hearty breakfast this morning....seems to have done the trick. :wink:

Ken xx

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
Oh dear I completely missed this thread so a big belated

bhb1001.jpg

All the very best, better late than never :lol:

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Sid.......you're a star ! Thanks mate.
As for the Cake.....I'm afraid THEY all went.......I was baaaad that day. :oops:
Well, it was a one off. :D

Ken

suzi

Dislikes
people who are rude and ignorant, and people who have no patience in queues.
Hi Ken,
what are birthdays for if you can't indulge a little or a lot, lol. Life is good in "always" sunny Malta, coolest its been so far since arrival 25c, highest 41c, so you can imagine it aint easy adjusting Andrews insulin and keeping his bs numbers good. We're managing ok, found we had to double his insulin ratio, and even though his in use insulin is in a frio bag, we've had to replace a couple of insulin cartridges for fear they weren't bringing him down properly! Small price to pay for a healthier enviroment. and lifestyle,though.
Take care,
Suzi x

phoenix

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Oh well, just a bit late, the guiness hangover should have well and truly gone by now.
Belated Happy birthday Ken

cugila

Master
Dislikes
Thanks Jim and Phoenix.

As for the 'Guinness hangover.........don't you believe it....... :D :roll: :lol: :wink:

At this rate I shall still be thanking folks NEXT Birthday !! :D

Ken