Results of 2nd hbA1c

Zastro

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Posted here ages ago when I got a hbA1c of 130mmol/mol and got lots of fantastic information. After switching to a low carb diet, watching my blood sugar levels closely and with support from this forum, my new hbA1c is 43mmol/mol. I fully intend to keep up this level of diet control and I look forward to continuing to be a member of this community, love you all !

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
That's great news @Zastro, your hard work has paid off. Well done you x

Zastro

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks everyone, I think I can attribute a lot of it to the amazing help that I have gotten here and the information that has been available.

Reactions: 13lizanne

kokhongw

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Posted here ages ago when I got a hbA1c of 130mmol/mol and got lots of fantastic information. After switching to a low carb diet, watching my blood sugar levels closely and with support from this forum, my new hbA1c is 43mmol/mol. I fully intend to keep up this level of diet control and I look forward to continuing to be a member of this community, love you all !

You may not realise it because it happens frequently here....but that...is a spectacular turn around :D

Reactions: Zastro

grante

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
That's gives me hope ! My second test is due at the end of June

Zastro

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
So long as you stick to a low carb diet and look after yourself, I am sure you will be absolutely fine grante, hope you get the results you want :D