What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Morning. 6.1 today.
Have my blood tests, including HbA1C this morning. Unfortunately my surgery is one of those lagging behind on online records, so won't get the results until my GP appointment on 16th June!
Good luck with the blood tests. Perhaps you could ask for a printout of results before your GP appointment so you are in a position to discuss them. I got a printout before I finally got online access.

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
This thread is for recording your fasting blood sugar.

There are a number of other threads in which you can chat about holidays, sport, etc. You can also PM other members or write a comment on their profile.

There have been a number of reports about off-topic posts here. Please respect the purpose of this thread and save your general chat for. General Chat or PMs.

Thank you.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
@Cumberland its great. I can't run due to an arthritic knee, so great to be back playing footie. We play at the Arsenal hub and last week got to play on the Emirates pitch! Since it's aimed at older people a lot of the groups run during the working day, so I was really glad to find this one. If you're interested, this website lists clubs all over the country:

http://www.walkingfootballunited.co.uk/club-scout

And thanks for the support on the FA Cup. Who do you follow?

Well Chelsea had won the PL so wanted Arsenal to win

I support

Ta dah.....

Carlisle United

Thanks for the link x

fasting today of 7.2 well pleased with this

Good day everyone