Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
Gone up to 7.5
A very restless night worrying about how to sort the start of the beep beep cold sore starting on my lip. Of course it has to be when the Dr is closed for the weekend :(
Boots at 9am for advice
13 days to the wedding.

Prem51

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Good Morning! A much better 5.4 at 0720 today. And my blood pressure is down too.
There is a Very High pollen count today, so it may not be hayfever that caused my higher readings over the last two days.
Perhaps it was the stress of the General Election?! :rolleyes:

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi all I'm new on here I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes last year but only dietary, but now just had review and been put on metpharmin I'm over weight and been told this may help me loose weight has anyone had this experience?
Morning, and welcome. Low Carb, Higher Fat, is a fantastic way to loose weight and control your blood glucose. I was told to read everything possible to give me the best chance of understanding what effect carbohydrates have on me. Great advice. Good luck on your journey, keep posting and asking questions, the peeps around here are very generous with their knowledge.:)

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Gone up to 7.5
A very restless night worrying about how to sort the start of the beep beep cold sore starting on my lip. Of course it has to be when the Dr is closed for the weekend :(
Boots at 9am for advice
13 days to the wedding.
Oh sweet heart, your wedding? 13 days plenty of time to clear that up. Stress not good for cold sores (or Blood Glucose - to stay on topic;)) so stay calm...

Reactions: JanetMcDowell