Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

OrsonKartt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold
5.7 this morning. I was pleased as over the last few days I've mainly been in the sixes due to a mouth blister which seems to be responding to bon jella ! .....to me its really surprising how a small infection can make a big difference in blood sugar levels. It shows it pays to monitor on a regular basis so as to keep in control of ones own health. Beautiful day here today, I hope you are all managing to enjoy it ....

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Stopped testing for a little while as stress was driving my numbers high, then stressed about high numbers :arghh:

But yesterday a good 5.9 and today a healthy 5.6 :):) diet good again, stopped drinking wine ... feeling so much better :)
Pleased to see you back. Missed you. Well done reclaiming your 5s. ;)

Reactions: JanetMcDowell

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
My sugars this morning are 21.0 must have been that Chinese I had last night and it shot up my sugars but they have come down from that today

Ouch! Your numbers have been much better than that recently. I guess the Chinese needs a rethink. Still - once in a while, eh?