zaphod37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudice and bullying
Hey guys,
Its been a while since I posted on this forum but I am always here reading up.
I just wanted to share with you a recent experience.
Last week I placed an order with avidlite who I have always used for my low carb stuff, and they have always been very good, I took the parcel off the postman today, and noticed an entry and exit hole. Upon opening the parcel I found that something had helped me in my diet quest by relieving me of part of my wraps and also the low carb snacks i was going to try... Thanks you dirty rat :p
2s10w9y.jpg

330ff2f.jpg

v3eihc.jpg

2r4jxi1.jpg

2z69y5y.jpg

o6bbpk.jpg

I sent Avidlite an email with attached photos as they dont work weekends apparently, and I will phone them on Monday to let them know. I cant see them mailing a parcel in this state so I am thinking it probably happened in a Royal Mail warehouse.
Anyway, nice to see the rats having a healthy balanced diet. :p

Jim

zaphod37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudice and bullying
There was some untouched packs inside the parcel but there is a distinctive odour in the box, its all inside a bin liner at the moment.

daisyduck

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
There was some untouched packs inside the parcel but there is a distinctive odour in the box, its all inside a bin liner at the moment.
If it's rats they pee everywhere so yes, bin all of it !

zaphod37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudice and bullying
I am going to keep a hold of it until Monday to see what Avidlite say before binning it properly.... sigh, was looking forward to cheese n bacon wrap today.... still cant let the bacon go to waste :).

dogslife

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Unfairness/ use of offensive language.
Now we've heard everything- a low carbing rat! At least the rat wasn't still inside your parcel! Hope you find something good to eat over the weekend and that you receive compensation.

zaphod37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudice and bullying
I know these things happen, and I am not out to shame them, I found the idea of a low carb rat quite funny actually. I would be happy with just replacement of the order. Least mama lupin knows her wraps are likes by rats :p

Reactions: Serena51

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
There are some foods rats will not eat except as a last resort - a lot of them are found in supermarkets, intended for Humans.
That a rodent sought out and consumed the wraps is a vote of confidence.

Reactions: daisyduck
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hey guys,
Its been a while since I posted on this forum but I am always here reading up.
I just wanted to share with you a recent experience.
Last week I placed an order with avidlite who I have always used for my low carb stuff, and they have always been very good, I took the parcel off the postman today, and noticed an entry and exit hole. Upon opening the parcel I found that something had helped me in my diet quest by relieving me of part of my wraps and also the low carb snacks i was going to try... Thanks you dirty rat :p
2s10w9y.jpg

330ff2f.jpg

v3eihc.jpg

2r4jxi1.jpg

2z69y5y.jpg

o6bbpk.jpg

I sent Avidlite an email with attached photos as they dont work weekends apparently, and I will phone them on Monday to let them know. I cant see them mailing a parcel in this state so I am thinking it probably happened in a Royal Mail warehouse.
Anyway, nice to see the rats having a healthy balanced diet. :p

Jim

I hope you can a replacement and other benefits too..................... flipping rat finks :mad:

zaphod37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudice and bullying
lol, I wondered when the rodant jokes were coming :)

zaphod37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudice and bullying
Before I had a chance to phone Avidlite today, they called me, must have been the email I sent.. They apologised and are sending my order out via courier, they also are complaining to Royal Mail, because the parcel shouldn't have been delivered in such a state.
I am more than happy with the outcome, all that is left now is to bin the contents of the old parcel.

zaphod37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudice and bullying
Parcel arrived this morning, my wraps were wrapped and complete, the company included some items i didnt expect, few replacement meal shakes, protien snacks etc.
Good company to deal with.

Reactions: Ultramum

daisyduck

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
What a great outcome.. Love it when companies go the extra mile :)