Looking to meet new people & chat!

Tyw94

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hey all,
Ive just signed up to this site, ive just turned 23 & ive been a type 1 diabetic for 4 years. Never really talked about it to anybody whos diabetic apart from my mum. Im able control my diabetes quite well & am currently travelling for 11 months. I would like to talk to anyone who wants a chat about anything diabetic, advice, anything at all.
Look forward to meeting some great people.

Ty.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @Tyw94 ,

Welcome to the forum!

I've done a little traveling in my time. Where are you currently located?

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hey all,
Ive just signed up to this site, ive just turned 23 & ive been a type 1 diabetic for 4 years. Never really talked about it to anybody whos diabetic apart from my mum. Im able control my diabetes quite well & am currently travelling for 11 months. I would like to talk to anyone who wants a chat about anything diabetic, advice, anything at all.
Look forward to meeting some great people.

Ty.

Hello and a big welcome to the forum :)

annapanna93

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey! I'm 23 and type 1 as well, only difference is that I was only diagnosed two weeks ago ( ) while on a trip in South America. Nobody in my family has it so this website and forum have been a huge help!

Tyw94

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Hey! I'm 23 and type 1 as well, only difference is that I was only diagnosed two weeks ago ( ) while on a trip in South America. Nobody in my family has it so this website and forum have been a huge help!
Oh wow, hows south america? Where abouts are you too? Two weeks ago is so fresh, if theres anything i can help with just give me a message

annapanna93

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh wow, hows south america? Where abouts are you too? Two weeks ago is so fresh, if theres anything i can help with just give me a message
I'm in Brazil at the min, going home best week. Yeah very fresh! A lot to do when I get home, appointments etc. Thanks, so kind of you