Regenerate the cells of pancreas

jeetbatra23

Hi this is Jitender Batra from india
I have been diagnosed t2 diabetes in may 2017. When its been diagnosed it was high like 15.5 and now its 8.5 and sometime its below 7 so i would like to request to everyone that do the yoga 1. Kapaal bharti and number 2 is mandook aasan please check on Google i hope u will get the detail and control ur diet and see the results. It will help u a lot to improve ur diabetes
Thanks

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @jeetbatra23 ,

A warm welcome to the forum.

There are a lot of people on here that do yoga!
I've tried it many years ago..

Tagging in @daisy1 with an info sheet.

It's great you are whith us.
You apear to have posted two threads?
Would you like me to remove one to avoid potential confusion with the replies?

DavidGrahamJones

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
Newspapers
1. Kapaal bharti and number 2 is mandook aasan please check on Google

Hi @jeetbatra23 ,

welcome to the forum.

Thank you for the suggestions, I was interested in certain yoga positions being beneficial for certain conditions, especially diabetes related. I have been type ii for 20 years now and although my pancreas produces normal amounts of insulin (2 c-peptide tests in last 3 years) my biggest problem seems to be insulin resistance and more recently the fact that my body happily converts protein to glucose in the absence of more than 40gms of carb a day.

I wonder if you have knowledge of yoga positions that might help with insulin resistance.

Best Regards

Redrav

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Negative people
Thanks for the share Jitender. I have been practicing this yoga for many years and find it extremely helpful. I was advised to do it 1 hour after meals. The correct spelling is 'Kapalbhati pranayama ' and ' Mandukasana'. There are lots of video clips on google.