Bargain Glucotabs at boots.com

mrs bambi

I like a shopping bargain (shoes & handbags are my usual drug of choice) but just thought I'd share that Boots have got the tubs of 50 raspberry glucotabs in their "when it's gone, it's gone" section online for 50p ! They have the tubes of 10 for 89p still. You can have them delivered for free to a store as well. Just search glucotabs...I only bought 4 so should be some for all. Enjoy. Mrs B

kewgirl

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Went to pick up my on line GlucoTabs order from my local Boots & was also presented with the 10 GlucoTabs tubes. :shock:

According to very helpful customer services lady there is a problem in the warehouse with the labelling– the 10 GlucoTab tubes have been labelled as 50. :!: :roll:

I was then informed by customer services that the offer for the 50 GlucoTabs at 50p was
finished. :(

However I was given a full refund on the pots I originally ordered (which was 10 pots of 50) and the 10 x 10 GlucoTabs that had been sent I was given free. :D

So actually I did quite well out of the debacle. :lol:

Txx

Special_K

****, wish I had taken the tabs and then complained to Boots.com

I thought I was going to be lucky, the girl in store was going to see if they had enough in stock to replace them but sadly they only had 2x50 pots

Bit weird to say it is a labelling mix up, the 10's are on offer at 2 for £1.50 so that doesn't really add up. Come on Boots, you can do better. :D