Introduction, newbie!

Trish_Clarky

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I'm Trish and have had Type 1 for 20 years (!!). I only just discovered this forum as I was looking for any experiences of Gluco Juice:

Hi! I always relied on Lucozade to sort out mild low blood sugar episodes and still keep gallons of it in my car! I knew exactly how much to have according to the BS reading, normally folllowed by half a digestive. However, due to the 'sugar tax' Lucozade now has half the sugar and I've been struggling to deal with hypos effectively. Plus, I have to buy twice as much! I came across Gluco Juice available from chemists and wondered if anybody else has used it to treat hypos? How much would you have for a e.g. 3.9 reading? I know everyone's different, but thought I'd ask as a guide!

Anyway, good to see lots of people helping each other out. Oo, I have MS too which is more of a problem than the diabetes imo. Anyone else have both? t

leslie10152

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Ignorance
I'm Trish and have had Type 1 for 20 years (!!). I only just discovered this forum as I was looking for any experiences of Gluco Juice:

Hi! I always relied on Lucozade to sort out mild low blood sugar episodes and still keep gallons of it in my car! I knew exactly how much to have according to the BS reading, normally folllowed by half a digestive. However, due to the 'sugar tax' Lucozade now has half the sugar and I've been struggling to deal with hypos effectively. Plus, I have to buy twice as much! I came across Gluco Juice available from chemists and wondered if anybody else has used it to treat hypos? How much would you have for a e.g. 3.9 reading? I know everyone's different, but thought I'd ask as a guide!

Anyway, good to see lots of people helping each other out. Oo, I have MS too which is more of a problem than the diabetes imo. Anyone else have both? t
Welcome to the forum @Trish_Clarky. Don't worry, you are in with a good crowd.

Reactions: Liam1955

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.