itching

terminator

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
hello xx can anyone offer ant advice as to taking dapagliflozin....the doctor warned me that it my give me the itches,omg I am going crazy been told to wash an put sudocream on .. I am also on 4 metformin a day .. I nneed to get my sugars down to single figures .. I stopped taking dapaglifozin as was miserable and getting depressed because of the constant itch .. I have been warned that if I cant get my sugars down I will have to go on insulin which I flatly do not want to ......I was diagnosed in 2015 but was left for 2years as was told I was border line .. but when I saw a different doctor she told me I have had since 2013 ... so feel little bit upset that I was not told .. so can anyone offer me advice on other tabs that may work for me and I will ask doc xxx

Reactions: Barrowbakers

Dairygrade

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Having diabetes
Hi terminator first let me welcome you to the forum i can't really help in this matter as I'm type 1 but someone will be along to give you advice I'm sure in the mean time daisy 1 will tell you all you need to know about being type 2 just keep looking all the best for now

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
4 metformin a day is a fair amount. Your readings?

dipsydo

As Mike D said it would be useful to have some more information about what are you current readings, also to know what is you typical food which you eat in a day and if you want to lose weight or have recently lost weight without wanting to lose.