Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Also watching the third series of Fargo, only one episode in but it looks good :)

Lulu9101112

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Football, Rugby, Sweede, Parsnips, Beetroot
If you like Sci-Fi
you should check out doctor who (but start from series 1 2005 and work your way through)

D

Deleted member 308541

I'm up to episode 6 in series two, its a brilliant series but its hard to believe that it was all based on real facts/events :(
Finished watching the rest of Narcos yesterday, one of the best tv shows I have watched in a long time.

there is now a spin off from The Blacklist called Blacklist Redemption I believe.

I will try to find that one, but I have heard that there is a series five of Blacklist coming which I would prefer watching before I watch a spin off tho'.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Finished watching the rest of Narcos yesterday, one of the best tv shows I have watched in a long time.

Agreed.

Regards to the Blacklist, the last series I switched off half way through as the story lines got too silly and unbelievable, seasons 1 and 2 were really good and 3 was OK too, give the show a go @Tipetoo

D

Deleted member 308541

Thanks for the vid @JohnEGreen it is not on Netflix at present, I see from Wikipedia that it got axed after one season.

seasons 1 and 2 were really good and 3 was OK too, give the show a go @Tipetoo

Some of the episodes in season four, cleared up a few of the missing bits in the story which then made sense of the whole story.

As a follow up while looking for that new Blacklist: Redemption on Netflix I came across El Chapo which hopefully will be as good as Narcos.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Broken with Shaun Bean has been interesting.

The film Moonlight was sadly disappointing for me.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
You are pretty spot on there, we watched the last episode of the first season yesterday. The second season is not on Netflix yet though.

Hopefully it will be soon.

I'm now on the last ever episode of Narcos, one of the best tv shows for a long long-time, incredible acting by Wagner Moura playing Pablo Escobar.

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Well watched the final episode of Narcos tonight, one of the best tv series ever, certainly up there with the best of them.

Another good tv series is Jimmy McGovern's Broken, been running for four weeks now but the story-lines are intense and so real, Sean Bean is excellent as the Catholic Father, the first episode with Anna Friel was really powerful. Recommend anyone to catch up with it on iPlayer if you've missed it so far.

Reactions: Guzzler

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Aye, I have been watching 'Broken' avidly and will binge watch the series again on iPlayer on conclusion. As you say, Bean has been excellent in it as was Friel in the first episode. It really has opened my eyes.
Just hope Bean doesn't die at the end!

D

Deleted member 308541

We had a binge watch of the first season of "Nobel" a Norwegian Special Forces / political thriller yesterday.

It got you in from the very first opening scene and well worth a watch if you have Netflix etc.

SugarDaddy91

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Wasps. Terrified of wasps. And retinopathy.
Vikings (is really good, Well in my opinion), Sons of Anarchy(amazing), Black Sails, Fringe, The Following (though I haven't watched it myself, I've heard it's good), Rick and Morty, Taken (which I've just caught up on), Westworld, i Zombie, American Horror Story. If you have Amazon Instant Video some of them are on there. It's really cool. I love Amazon. Also hope this helps. :)

Def Fringe, Rick and American Horror Story. The good ol' geek in me would also recommende the Alien-films, the Quentin Tarrantino-movies, the classics... shawshank redemption for example. Doctor Who is a good series for people into sci-fi stuff. X-files to keep you entertained for weeks. Supernatural will also keep you entertained.

Reactions: No1DeadlyPoison

No1DeadlyPoison

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Rude People.
Animal Cruelty.
Unnecessary Drama.
I would also say American Gods (I've just finished watching it), but you have to pay attention as it is a bit confusing and really weird like REALLY. It's weird like Twin Peaks but Twin peaks is slightly weirder. I rather enjoyed American Gods and shall be reading the book at some point. :) Like what @SugarDaddy91 said the Alien films are really good, they are my favourite film trilogies. I've heard Bosch is good, Lucifer (which I've seen and it pretty good), Adventure Time (I really love this show, so random and funny not just for kids) Again hope this helps. :)