ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
@ally1 - I think the idea of writing to your GP is an excellent one, because it allows us to actually use the words we want to, rather than the words that come out of our mouths when we speak when we're upset, angry, sad or whatever. If I have £1 for every time I have found myself asking where the words coming out of my mouth were coming from when my head wanted to say something else, I'd be a very wealthy individual.

Ally, you certainly deserve better than you have received over a period of time, and yet you are so stoic. I really do admire that in you.

Stick with your good work Ally, because you are improving your lot, and you do care, and we care about you.
Thank you. Letter to GP and practice manager are now written. Will go to the post office at 9am to post them as I need to buy some stamps

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sad to read How bad you feel and that your GP is so slooooow , I Think I would change to a new GP if it was me because you need an excellent doctor more than most People , you have a right to be taken serious like everybody else Ally

Reactions: ally1

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
Sad to read How bad you feel and that your GP is so slooooow , I Think I would change to a new GP if it was me because you need an excellent doctor more than most People , you have a right to be taken serious like everybody else Ally
I have already looked and inquired about changing gp surgery.
The 2 in the next ten, which is only 6 miles away, both have said no because I Don, t come under their catchment area. So am stuck.

janrat68

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
im not bi polar but bpd simulaer thing but have less time with mood swings been were you are now mht here not to bad but am parnoid but going to see them as what they just offer is cbt whuch is bout as much use to me as a bikni in a snow storm referd back again recenty but refused to go to appointments after first one so like you was dischared back to gp the only advice i can offer is to devolope your own coping mechanisums im dyslieixc so bare with me on th spellinv mine is to go for long walks wth me dogs frankly if it wasnt for them i highly doubt i would be hear at times they are the reason i get up in the morns medation is also good for me you will and can find your own way of doing thjngs remember you are in control of this not the other way round

donnellysdogs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
People that can't listen to other people's opinions.
People that can't say sorry.
Hey, sorrry Ally1 you are so low. Just catching up today...
You done
right drafting letters. Get them sent.
Ko'd myself but will log back in tomorrow.
Good idea for yoga or anything to relax more Ally...