Experiencing the famous Lows in early pregnancy!

Madelinelowery

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
So last week I couldn't control my sugars .. I was mostly high and I just couldn't get them down!

Well this week I'm constantly hypoing .. I was 2.7 then 45 mins later I was 3.2 after eating a ton of surgery food!
I'm loosing count of how many I have on a daily basis at the moment.

I'm so full I can't stomach anymore food!!
I'm so excited about this pregnancy but it's draining being diabetic and pregnant

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Ahh it's a nightmare isn't it I rember just sticking at around 2.6 for hours once no matter what I was having!! Have you tried having juice so you don't have to eat each time? Congratulations by the way I've been off the forum for a while and your post is the first thing I've saw :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
It's 16 years ago for me, but I remember just having very low amounts of Insulin, about 1 unit at times because of the 'low time trimester'. Lots of hypo's after wards when I was breast feeding, so be careful and test, test, test.
I wish you all the best for a happy and a safe delivery, so exciting and take care x

DiabeticPanda

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
So last week I couldn't control my sugars .. I was mostly high and I just couldn't get them down!

Well this week I'm constantly hypoing .. I was 2.7 then 45 mins later I was 3.2 after eating a ton of surgery food!
I'm loosing count of how many I have on a daily basis at the moment.

I'm so full I can't stomach anymore food!!
I'm so excited about this pregnancy but it's draining being diabetic and pregnant

Congrats on the pregnancy but sorry to hear you're struggling with hypos! How far along are you if you don't mind me asking?