happy anniversary

ham79

Dislikes
diabetes and cbeebies
well it will be my third wedding anniversary on the 7th and thats the day I get a lumber puncture :shock:
as diabetes and diabetic neuropathy have been ruled out as the cause to this pain and weakening of my legs etc what will the mysterious inflammation in my spine be :?:

lovinglife

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi Ham - was wondering how you were doing haven't seen you around in a while :) - happy anniversary - I celebrated my 25th last Tuesday! - good luck with your appointment - lumber punctures are not the nicest of things but hopefully it will get you some answers - have a lovely time when you do get to celebrate

ham79

Dislikes
diabetes and cbeebies
thanks very much hopefully once the funs over and ain't too bad we'll head out for a meal

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
Happy anniversary ham
cheers.gif

Sorry to hear of your mystery leg problem, hope its sorted soon :)

C

catherinecherub

Hi Ham,
Got your p.m.

Hope all goes well for you and they get to the bottom of this. Nobody deserves to wait as long as you have. Hope the family are well and the kids have adjusted to their superdad using the batmobile, (wheelchair). I know they found it difficult at the beginning but that's kids for you.
Take care and let us know how you get on,

Catherine.

ham79

Dislikes
diabetes and cbeebies
My boys are getting on really well now. The wait is the hardest part thanks for all the support what a bunch of legends :D