Wanted - pricking pen for a OneTouch Ultra2

gefmayhem

Dislikes
salad
Hopefully someone can help me here.
I use a One Touch Ultra 2 tester and the cap on the pricking pen has broken.
Currently I'm trying to stab myself with the needle - a lot of attempts before I draw blood :shock:
When this happened before, I ended up having to buy a new tester, which I keep as a spare, but I really don't need another tester.
so...
Has anyone out there replaced their blood tester from One Touch Ultra and still has the pen lying around?
I've a box load of needles I don't want to waste.

I'll be happy to pay the postage if someone has one

cheers

iHs

Morning Geoff :)

Just had a look online at yr bg meter and I've got a spare OneTouch ultra finger pricker that you can have. Send me yr address by PM and it will be in the post

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
If you contact Lifescan direct by phone they will usually replace it FOC.

iHs

Most finger prickers will all accept the same standard type lancet. The only finger prickers that don't are the Accu Chek Softclix and Multiclix. they both take their own unique design.

gefmayhem

Dislikes
salad
I don't change my meter very often so every time I do, its a new type of lancet - 3 meters in 20 years!
I called Lifescan and apart from having 20 questions to prove who I was, the service was fine and I have a new pen on its way out to me.

Thanks again for your offer iHs, most generous of you

Nice people on this site :mrgreen: