treatment

Amanda Hugankiss

Dislikes
Chaos
Re: Eyes and treatment

My Optitian referred me to the hospital, who told me there and then that I needed lazer treatment - I am going in on October 6th to have it done.

Amanda Hugankiss

Dislikes
Chaos

You are right actually, Specsavers did write to my GP - who then referred me to the hospital. Id totally forotten the GPs involvement.

I am actually more afraid than I am letting on, about having the treatment done. So I will be glad when its over.

Thanks for you good wishes.

daffy1

Dislikes
garlic, pubs

Ive had a couple of eye tests recently as I had some quite dramatic changes in my eyesight, going from good to really bad then improving again.Whilst there he took a photo ofthe back of my eye and said they seemed ok but i would still need to have a more thorough test done at the hospital. I went a couple of weeks ago for the testand was not concerned because of what the optician had said. I was so glad i went as it showed background retinopathy. Im glad i didnt ignore it just because the optician didnt see anything. Mine has been caught right at the onset and i will make sure i attend all further appts cos if i have any further probs they can be dealt with and treated immediatly.

I would advise all that get an appt make sure they keep it. It could save your sight.