What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

phdiabetic

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
6.7. I had such an awful night that I'm actually happy with this :). Problem 1: Dexcom follow app didn't work Problem 2: This resulted in a horrible hypo in the middle of the night. Woke at 3.2 (I haven't been that low in like a month, very disappointing), had juice, dropped to 2.7, more juice, eventually got better. Problem 3: Blood sugar on its way up, FAST. Went from 4.7 to 9.5 in 15min. Thankfully I levelled off around 11. Problem 4: Dexcom didn't know this, and somehow thought I was 15 or so. Problem 5: Despite turning on a -10% basal to avoid more hypos, I got down to the low 4's and struggled to get back up again. Exhausting! :dead:

Reactions: Cumberland

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
6.7. I had such an awful night that I'm actually happy with this :). Problem 1: Dexcom follow app didn't work Problem 2: This resulted in a horrible hypo in the middle of the night. Woke at 3.2 (I haven't been that low in like a month, very disappointing), had juice, dropped to 2.7, more juice, eventually got better. Problem 3: Blood sugar on its way up, FAST. Went from 4.7 to 9.5 in 15min. Thankfully I levelled off around 11. Problem 4: Dexcom didn't know this, and somehow thought I was 15 or so. Problem 5: Despite turning on a -10% basal to avoid more hypos, I got down to the low 4's and struggled to get back up again. Exhausting! :dead:
Glad you are OK

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app

Reactions: Cumberland