I'm up for a li'l fast. Anyone second that or jump on board?

koukSundo1188

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Just off the scale at Canadian lbs 209.6 i.e. that being 1hr after eating a filling mixed salad with mixed nuts.
Let's post every 2 days and let's remember to sleep around 10 pm'ish. FreeStyle Lite just said 4.5 1hr pop (post prandial)

koukSundo1188

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
update - lost 1 pound in the last 6 days despite that my big round birthday was 5 days ago. Yeah, I really lived it up over the last 7 days but i've snapped right back down and lost 1 lb, fewhh.

I like the idea of max 100 gr carbs per day. I'm thinking now doing mainly I.F. 16/8, gym exercising and making sure i nourish enough not to eat after 7pm, and
If i get hungry after 7pm I’ll either do protein or fat.
My favo protein is sea-salted firm non-GMO tofu
and my favo fat is avocado or cheese mmmmhh yummy.

but I need to aware the DRINK not eat liquids with micro-nutrients

Yesterday,
while i was still in 'birthday-splurging-mode'
I ate 2 lbs of frozen blueberries spread out over the day
and that's y i could get away with very little food today.

All i had today in terms of solids was : 1 large kale branch - very tasty + block of firm tofu with seasalt

Reactions: Prem51

koukSundo1188

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
ever made your own tofu? At a nearby mostly Vietnamese shopping center , there are shops where the tofu is happening in thermoses. Basically, it is soymilk plus bacteria then various pressing methods

If you make your own, you can add other stuff like herbs or nigella or sesame seeds or flavors. You can press it, microwave it, bake it, etc. and even deep fat fry it

I made my own fermented rice wine from cooked rice and wheat enzyme. So Soymilk plus same type enzyme could be interesting. Thanks for the tip