Dangerous supplement on sale in UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lambros6

MMS

Hi. I`d like to know if there`s anyone who has used Jim Humbles MMS ( miracle solution) ?
I`ve read up on it and it seems to help lots of people but i don`t know of anyone with Diabetes using it.
If you have information on if it`s good or bad, i`d be grateful for any comments. :p

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
If you look at the link that Catherine posted you will see quite clearly that this stuff is dangerous......Catherine was doing us all a favour when she posted about this product.
A warning to members.

I see that you posted elsewhere on the forum about this stuff........I think you have your answer.

A small extract:

Miracle Mineral Supplement' is 28% sodium chlorite - which becomes bleach when mixed with citric acid. Even taken as instructed, experts say it can cause severe vomiting and diarrhoea - and mixing it wrongly could lead to respiratory failure.

The Food Standards Agency is seeking to track down any UK-based sellers.

The supplement, which claims to have beneficial effects against a wide range of illnesses, ranging from HIV and hepatitis to H1N1 flu, has already been the subject of warnings from the Food and Drug Agency (FDA) in the US.

Now UK consumers are being urged to dispose of the supplement as soon as possible, and help the Food Standards Agency and local authorities find suppliers in this country.

It is still apparently on sale here through a number of sites, one offering a 100ml bottle for £33.

A spokesman for the Food Standards Agency said: "People should not take Miracle Mineral Supplement or Miracle Mineral Solution.

"This product is equivalent to industrial-strength bleach.

"The agency is working with local authorities across the UK to stop this product being sold. If anyone finds this product on sale please get in touch with your local authority trading standards department as soon as possible."

cugila
Forum Monitor

lambros6

The reason i ask is that i would like to know if anyone has studied MMS.
You say that the answer is there.
No-one has given me an answer.
The MDA in the US has banned it and now it looks like the UK is too but that doesn`t mean they`re right.
MMS makes you nauseous, vomit and dihorea but the man who makes it( Jim Humble states that you have to go through that for it to work.
It rids the pathogens from your body and the poisons that you are trying to rid it of.
He has never tried to hide that.
Have you or anyone studied or used it as i have a very ill friend who i am trying to help and after reading up on MMS i am thinking of getting some for her.
But if you don`t know anything about it, i dont think people should be warned away just because the medical board says so.
The same people who warned us of the Swine-flu that didn`t exist.
Big pharmas always close down alternative medicine for obvious reasons.
Please, anyone with knowledge of MMS please reply and i urge others to look up Jim Humble and watch his interviews before commenting and de-bunking.
Regards.

cugila

Master
Dislikes
The answer you have had is not a personal opinion it is from the Food standards Agency.

If you wish to try something that obviously could be dangerous (read the above), that is your own personal choice. If someone else wishes to answer here that too is their own personal choice. There may well be members who have used it........that is not the issue here. Dangerous information on this forum that can be seen by members and non-members alike is what is the issue. Something that is always challenged and corrected if need be.

As Monitor's of this Forum we have a duty to inform our members here about such dangerous information. There are many new members here who do not have access to the full facts about certain things such as this product. That is why it has been highlighted here by another member and then clarified for the benefit of yourself and other members.

That is what the Monitor's do. We would be failing the members if we let such a thing stay without any comment.

cugila
Forum Monitor

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
lambros6 said:
Have you or anyone studied or used it as i have a very ill friend who i am trying to help and after reading up on MMS i am thinking of getting some for her.

I sincerely hope for your friend's sake, you change your mind. The last thing a seriously ill person needs is an OTC 'remedy' that could all too easily make their condition worse and who knows, possibly fatal.

lambros6

Thanks to the two answers i `ve had.
Firstly.
MMS has never killed anyone...unless you know different.
Are you both going by the link from the BBC and the food standards agency or do you have personal knowledge of MMS?
That`s all i ask.
From my research, thousands of people in Africa have been cured of aids using MMS.
Cancer has been cured by MMS.
Chrones disease and countless other illness`s have been treated.
I`m asking for someone with knowledge of MMS.
Not just because the media are warning us.
As i have stated in a previous thread.
The WHO, parliament, doctors etc warned us of a worlwide pandemic of the Swine-flu, which did not happen.
Forcing thousands of people to go and get a vaccine that hadn`t been tested properly.
Where big pharma companies are concerned, unfortunately, money comes before health to them.
You warn people not to take MMS because it causes vomitting and Diahorea but as i have said, they are the signs that go with the treatment to see if the Pathogens and poisons are coming out of your system.
No-one has died from it.
I`m asking for research and help form someone who has used MMS.
People have been using alternative medicine for hundreds of years and one by one the big pharmas warn governments that they are dangerous so that they can sell their alternative.
Regards.

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
I have to agree with others here lambros6, I wouldnt go anywhere near any product containing sodium chlorite. Molecular formula: NaClO2 And as for ingesting it, why not drink a bottle of bleach?

This is taken from the (MSDS) which is the 'Material Safety Data Sheet' as used by every business dealing with chemicals, I used to run a cleaning business and it was a similar 'harmless' chemical I misused that caused my lung disease (bronchiectasis) which put me in intensive care for 10 days and lost me my business.

Toxicology

Harmful by inhalation, ingestion and skin contact. Eye, skin and respiratory irritant. May cause cyanosis.

MSDS For Sodium Chorite

If you want to buy this stuff off the internet and use it yourself then fine, but please think carefully about giving it to a friend.

If I were a monitor here I would remove this thread and PM you asking that you do not post threads recommending banned products. But thats just me :D no offence but to me its like telling kids to hold fireworks

A

Anonymous

As the Monitor's have pointed out this is a dangerous supplement. They do not have to give evidence or research to back this up. It is a joint decision taken here.

Here is the UK Food standards Agency take on the matter. That is good enough for this forum. They and other Professional Organisations are the experts we listen to when we decide if information is regarded as dangerous and requires a comment or if the post needs deleting. at the moment it is being monitored closely.

Warning against consumption of Miracle Mineral Solution.
Friday 24 September 2010

The FSA is urgently warning people not to consume Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS). This product is being sold as an oral supplement and is also known as Miracle Mineral Supplement. If you have any of this product you should throw it away. If you have consumed MMS and feel unwell you should consult your doctor.

MMS is a 28% sodium chlorite solution which is equivalent to industrial-strength bleach. When taken as directed it could cause severe nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea, potentially leading to dehydration and reduced blood pressure.

If the solution is diluted less than instructed, it could cause damage to the gut and red blood cells, potentially resulting in respiratory failure.

MMS is available via the Internet. The FSA is warning local authorities that this product should not be on sale. If you are aware of MMS being sold in retail outlets, you should contact your local authority trading standards department. To find the contact details of your local authority, you can use our online search facility.

The US Food and Drug Administration and Health Canada have taken similar action to warn consumers about this product.

Mod 3

Hobs

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
Argumenative barstifferous (new word *lol*) types who think that they know everything *wink*
The footnote at the base of the advert says it all!!! The product is designed for water purification and therefore being sold at a hyper inflated price ...what a rip-off .. this lot need running out of the country.

Disclaimer:

The seller is not a licensed doctor or healthcare practitioner and should not be regarded or contacted as such, and statements of ailment or disease support are not provided by the seller as it is illegal to do so. The Miracle Mineral Supplement (or MMS, Miracle Mineral Cure as it is commonly known) is a water purification product and is not an approved health care supplement, and therefore is not intended for human consumption. All information provided is for educational purposes only and is NOT to diagnose, prescribe, cure or treat any diseases, or replace the consultation and advice of a licensed healthcare practitioner. Any statements or testimonials anywhere on the website or links provided are individual cases and do not guarantee that you will get the same results. You agree that no responsibility or liability will be incurred to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained in this site. If you have a severe medical condition, please consult a licensed healthcare professional.

cugila

Master
Dislikes
I think that whatever gets posted on this thread will not satisfy the member lambros6.

This product is clearly Dangerous and this thread is being locked and left as a warning to members.

cugila
Forum Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.