Marrow Hunter

• Thread starter Deleted member 308541
  • Start Date
D

Deleted member 308541

Hope I do not offend marrows with this pix.

The brave hunter and his loyal companion cat have had a successful day at the start of the marrow season.

20479846_10155555919249725_2967048322485125482_n.jpg

Marvin

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
I quite agree: marrow is a disgusting vegetable, and deserves to be hunted to extinction!

carol43

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Would love to know the background to that picture. Why a gun and a cat?

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
Looks like a lesser green-chested Siamese hunting cat to me...bred centuries ago in the Far East at a time when the number of marrows was at a worrying height and the people ancient Siam feared that all of the land would be taken up by gangs of wild marrows, their evil patches covering the land to the exclusion of all other flora and fauna. I think.

D

Deleted member 308541

Looks like a lesser green-chested Siamese hunting cat to me...bred centuries ago in the Far East at a time when the number of marrows was at a worrying height and the people ancient Siam feared that all of the land would be taken up by gangs of wild marrows, their evil patches covering the land to the exclusion of all other flora and fauna. I think.
Sound like what happened to Australia with rabbits, foxes, feral cats, and worse of all zucchinis they all need exterminating for the damage they do to the flora and fauna here,

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
Sound like what happened to Australia with rabbits, foxes, feral cats, and worse of all zucchinis they all need exterminating for the damage they do to the flora and fauna here,

I believe it was quite devastating! No doubt these damnable zucchinis will gang up in a similar way if left to their own devices - being all green and yukky tasting all over the place with all that pretentious "ooh...no I'm a courgette" nonsense.