Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
6.9 @ 4.50 am

Little sleep last night, according to fit bit 5 hrs 40 mins out of 7 1/2 possible hours.
Sciatica playing up again, also back to work at 7am. Hope I can last until 2.35pm
My scatica too. Agony yesterday. I cried when I got home from sitting for over 2hrs listening.
All I seem to do lately. Listen. It is getting headbanging. I slept for hours then more hours and have woken tired. Too much sleep maybe.
Apparently I came over very pale in 2hr education session too. I'll never understand my body. It changes on me too much.
Luckily fbg 5.4 due to insulin support.

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
My scatica too. Agony yesterday. I cried when I got home from sitting for over 2hrs listening.
All I seem to do lately. Listen. It is getting headbanging. I slept for hours then more hours and have woken tired. Too much sleep maybe.
Apparently I came over very pale in 2hr education session too. I'll never understand my body. It changes on me too much.

Sorry to hear you are in pain @ickihun - but FBG is ok (I'm trying to be positive!). Understanding our bodies is hard isn't it - one small thing can set it off, lead to high BG, or other pain. Scatica is one of the worst pains.

Big hugs, hope you find some relief soon

Reactions: JanetMcDowell

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Sorry to hear you are in pain @ickihun - but FBG is ok (I'm trying to be positive!). Understanding our bodies is hard isn't it - one small thing can set it off, lead to high BG, or other pain. Scatica is one of the worst pains.

Big hugs, hope you find some relief soon
Thanks mate. :)

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Sorry to
Sorry to read about the sciatica, extremely unpleasant. I suffer with leg pain in various form and can spend hours doing night time dancing. Walking during the day help mine. Insulin support looking good for you. Take care.

Reactions: JanetMcDowell

heavyd

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
bleaching of skin and lies
7.9 just now, it has been in the 10s and 9s all these while, so I had to see an Endocrinologist on Mon and my Glimipiride drug was increased to 5mg and I have been on the highest dose of Glucophage already, so I think I'm seeing the result

Sent from my XT1032 using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app

heavyd

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
bleaching of skin and lies