New! T2 "Behaviour Change" Course

miriamy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Medics who tell you what to do.
Politicians who blame people for being poor and praise bankers for being rich.
TV
Butter Beans
GL11 Community Hub is piloting an 8 week course for Type 2 diabetics.
Its aim is to support people to learn how to make long term changes in how we live and adopt healthy lifestyle habits so we can manage our condition, stay healthy and minimise the use of medication.
The focus will be on changing the behaviours that make our diabetes worse and learn ways to adopt healthier habits.

GL11 Community Hub have teamed up with Dr. Tim Lake, a local GP and Low Carb Champion, to embed a low carb approach in the course. Medical advice is provided by Dr. Lake and behaviour change training is provided by GL11 facilitators.
If you live in Cam, Dursley or Berkeley area of Gloucestershire then contact GL11 directly at www.gl11.org.uk
or ask your Diabetes Nurse or GP to be referred.

Sent from my CUBOT_NOTE_S using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Its aim is to support people to learn how to make long term changes in how we live and adopt healthy lifestyle habits so we can manage our condition, stay healthy and minimise the use of medication.
The focus will be on changing the behaviours that make our diabetes worse and learn ways to adopt healthier habits.

GL11 Community Hub have teamed up with Dr. Tim Lake, a local GP and Low Carb Champion, to embed a low carb approach in the course. Medical advice is provided by Dr. Lake and behaviour change training is provided by GL11 facilitators.
If you live in Cam, Dursley or Berkeley area of Gloucestershire then contact GL11 directly at www.gl11.org.uk

Is this the man, @miriamy?

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Is this the man, @miriamy?

miriamy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Medics who tell you what to do.
Politicians who blame people for being poor and praise bankers for being rich.
TV
Butter Beans
Yes. Sorry, I got his name wrong. We had pur intro session last night. He was so good and so was Collette, the facilitator. There are still spaces on the course which will start in October.